JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Replacement Screen for Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 13.3" Burgundy

(Topic created: 09-20-2023 08:33 AM)
Idzy
Asteroid
Options
Computers

I'm looking for a replacement screen for my Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 13.3" Burgundy which got a really fine crack without having it dropped.
I searched the internet and came across iFixit. Sadly they don't offer one.

Does anyone have an idea where to get one?
Please advise. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

If your Galaxy Book screen is cracked, we would recommend service for this. Please note the manufacturer's warranty does not cover Physical, Liquid, or cosmetic damage, therefore if one of these things have occurred, it may be an out-of-pocket expense. Once a ruling of one of the three above have been made, Samsung is not able to overturn that decision of the technician. The technicians are provided guidelines to determine when one of these three situations have occurred with any Samsung Device. While no one means to crack any screen, we would recommend calling 1-800-726-7864 and having service set up, so a technician can evaluate your unit on a case-by-case basis. Also if you are looking for parts for your Laptop you can go to samsungparts.com. Thank you. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Computers
I think Samsung has a self-repair program and the Book2 might be in the list thay suports self repair.
0 Likes
Idzy
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Sadly the 13.3" Burgundy is not an option. 

0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Computers
That's unfortunate. I dont know much about the used market, so I can't really provide any help there.
0 Likes
TJSmith79
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Amazon
0 Likes
Idzy
Asteroid
Options
Computers

Nope, no 13.3" Burgundy screen replacement on Amazon either.

0 Likes
AliciaRobson
Astronaut
Options
Computers

There are FAR too many posts like this.

Samsung, are you listening to your consumers?

How many more people have to pay to fix your errors on these weak screens?

Idzy
Asteroid
Options
Computers
My husband and I are loyal customer, we always had Samung phones. We have Samsung TVs too and are even considering a Samsung fridge.
Nothing ever happened, which is great.

Laptop wise it's another story. I have a Samsung Galaxy book 2 15.6 and experienced a green/black striped screen at approximately 5 months in.
Customer service was terrible, it was a nightmare. I had to send in the laptop 4!! times until they were finally willing to replace it. At that time I had already ordered the Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 13.3 in burgundy.
And now the screen has this hairline crack and it's only a good year old.
NEVER again will I purchase a Samsung laptop again!!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

If your Galaxy Book screen is cracked, we would recommend service for this. Please note the manufacturer's warranty does not cover Physical, Liquid, or cosmetic damage, therefore if one of these things have occurred, it may be an out-of-pocket expense. Once a ruling of one of the three above have been made, Samsung is not able to overturn that decision of the technician. The technicians are provided guidelines to determine when one of these three situations have occurred with any Samsung Device. While no one means to crack any screen, we would recommend calling 1-800-726-7864 and having service set up, so a technician can evaluate your unit on a case-by-case basis. Also if you are looking for parts for your Laptop you can go to samsungparts.com. Thank you. 

0 Likes