JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Book pro won't restart after reset

(Topic created: 01-23-2024 12:06 AM)
Bankybrown
Constellation
Options
Computers

I reset my Samsung bk pro 360 and it won’t restart. During the restart, a blue screen flashes on and it goes off to restart again. 

Please help 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's strange that it's restarting like that.  If the suggestion from the previous user does not help then, I would recommend making sure that it is fully charged. If it is still doing this then this will be something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

2 Replies
cafyon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

Have you tried "safe mode" boot option?

860 Pro 4 TB
870 Evo 250 GB
970 Pro 1 TB
PM893 7.68 TB
Story Station Plus 1.5 TB
Story Station Plus 2 TB
Story Station 3.0 2 TB
😉
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That's strange that it's restarting like that.  If the suggestion from the previous user does not help then, I would recommend making sure that it is fully charged. If it is still doing this then this will be something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.