I have owned a samsung book 3, 360 13.3 inch and the screen cracked by opening the laptop, how does that even happen. I owned it for two weeks and never dropped it or did anything to it besides use it. how does this crack even happen, and two what can be done about this.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating when your laptop has a cracked screen. This is something that will require service. You do have a couple of options to get this fixed.
- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed.
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service set up
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.
- You also may use the following link to see if there is a walk in center near you