Original topic:

I must give credit where credit is due

(Topic created: 11-20-2022 04:57 PM)
DugLop
Astronaut
Options
Creator
With as many problems as I have had with this phone it's nice to have a moment to recognize and acknowledge something positive...
I meant to post this before but spaced out and forgot to do so.,. The day after the recent eclipse, I took a couple pictures of the moon and tried different settings with the camera, and then I reset the settings and tried again. I zoomed in on the moon and I was totally blown away when it actually focused in and showed major detail on the moon, it was like I was looking at a photo from a magazine.. but again this was with the camera in normal mode nothing extra no filters... When using a couple different settings and a couple different modes the pictures were still decent but quite blurry and not nearly as much detail... This was my first real positive note in regard to the camera... 

EDIT: Yes this photo is my personal photo I took while it's still not the best this photo impressed me because I so was not expecting how clear it actually came out..

11 Replies
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

@DugLop 

Let us see the pic! šŸ™‚

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ā¤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" ā¬‡

DADDISQUEEN
Astronaut
Options
Creator
It would be beautiful to see the picture will you please share it?
DugLop
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Yes this photo is my personal photo I took well it's still not the best this photo impressed me because I so was not expecting how clear it actually came out.. IMG_20221108_181125_128_1000001299_1667952685.jpg
Pokahontaz25
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Omg! I also took some awesome pics of the moon it was amazing!
Options
Creator
Here are some20221006_183217-01_1000000738_1665095672.jpg20220612_201407-01_7944_1655111350.jpg20220909_045553-01_1000000254_1662713820.jpg
Pokahontaz25
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Wow! Love it!
Options
Creator
Thanks
0 Likes
DugLop
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Nice shots overall I do not like my s21 I've had way too many problems with it and they all came from a major Samsung update I had two months after I bought the phone it hasn't been right since then and every update break something else but that's typical in today's world but I really expected a lot better from Samsung and it really irritates me because most of the problems are with videos even videos that I take myself the audio sync is way off compared to the video their solution was to download an app to resync everything....
Options
Creator
Wow. If I had issues like that, I wouldn't care too much for my device either. Sorry you're having them.. Have you tried clearing your cache partition from the boot loader? Are you using official apps? How much storage are you using on your device? There are many variables that can contribute to issues. I really hope things get sorted out for you soon. šŸ‘šŸ¾