Original topic:

S21 Ultra cameras are still great!

(Topic created: 04-14-2022 07:24 AM)
EliteArk
Galaxy
Options
Creator
Some of these are straight out, and some were edited on photoshop! It ended up raining hard, but I continued to take pictures to get some cool shots.

13 Replies
Roxanne55
Nebula
Options
Creator
Wow those are really clear pictures. My camera on the ultra is not reliable to take clear shots. Half the time they are blurry
EliteArk
Galaxy
Options
Creator
Go to pro mode and manually set your focus, or use what I used pro raw!
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator
And practice!
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
EliteArk
Galaxy
Options
Creator
Yeah it took a while still not perfect, but I will try harder.
bill-e
Options
Creator

That comment was meant for the general public.  Good pictures take practice and lots of shots .

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
EliteArk
Galaxy
Options
Creator
Oh.
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Creator

I didnt want you to think that I was critiquing your shots šŸ˜‰

Bill
---
EliteArk
Galaxy
Options
Creator
Nahh that's what I need! I actually traded in my 300 camera for the s21 ultra! I like that I have a ultra wide, tele, super tele, and a normal 108 mp sensor all on one device! No changing lenses every time i wanna shoot and miss the moment.

Not only that but there really high quality! Btw my old camera was 20 something mp.
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Creator
The S21 Ultra is by far one of my most favorite devices I have used since my S9+
Cameras have spit out some of the most amazing shots I have ever taken with a smart phone.