Astronaut
Options
Creator

8 Replies
UltraDre
Constellation
Options
Creator
Nice. How are you liking the phone so far?
0 Likes
GoatsOnParade
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Its been good. Theres a lot to say. It is my first flip phone (last was S20). I love the exterior screen functionality. Overall, it feels like a premium android experience. I like it.
0 Likes
GoatsOnParade
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Pros: Functionality of external display (widgets, notifications, samsung pay)
Pretty snappy experience overall, performance is on par with any high end phone.
It feels like the USB C port is more secure (may just be age from old one)
Hinge feels premium and not cheap.
Screen is very bright, not hard at all to see in sunlight.
Cases are plentiful and cheap (Caseology is my case of choice 24 bucks on amazon)
Flex mode is nice
Turning on the flashlight from exterior screen does not immediately just flash you in the face, nice detail

Meh: battery life is acceptable, but not great. Have ATT, but 5g experiences have not been great even if theyre fast. Will have to look into eSim for faster speeds.
Camera is solid for a flagship phone, but not exceptional. Seems far better than my S20 as focusing, have not yet tried night mode.
Phone seems to be janky about whether it wants to be in flex mode or not (not a bad idea for a feature though)

Cons: I would say the crease is the same as from what I can tell, noticeable in sunlight.
No microSD card.

Overall, this phone has sold me on foldable phones as a whole and Id be interested in future phones from Samsung and its competitors.
Options
Creator
Camera is great on the flip 3 and 4. I don't understand why people talk bad about the camera specs. Of course it's nothing compared to the ultra but still, it takes amazing photos plus you can remaster the photo after the shot is taken
GoatsOnParade
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Yep. Its good to keep in mind this photo is compressed a significant amount. Theres some decent detail, certainly an adequate amount for a phone camera.
0 Likes
1PANDAMONIUM
Asteroid
Options
Creator
Is this picture taken in Sacramento? I think I took the same pic yeaaarrs ago.
0 Likes
GoatsOnParade
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Nope. It was taken in Ohio.
0 Likes
chuck68
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Love the way it takes pictures so clear