Original topic:

Battery Status after update

(Topic created: yesterday)
DylanRoss
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
So my phones battery percentage doesn't drain or change once it dies and turns back on since the update. And before that, it was boot looping where I searched countless videos on why. After some time I figured out how to get it to turn on. Which at first was tapping it with my fingers till the charging sign showed up randomly. Now I smack the shiit outta it a few times till it shows. It doesn't show the battery depleting at all after it turns on, so it's been at 100% since it got back on yesterday, even after playing some apps and whatnot, I usually just wait till it dies till I smack it again and hope it charges up again. I've tried clearing the cache in recovery mode and when that didn't work a few times I ultimately just factory reset it. Also for nothing, as it still has the problem, and tbh I'm not sure if it's the update or something else but around the same time frame of the update is when it happened and I hadn't really noticed if it was after the update exactly, or maybe a little after it. But definitely in July, does anyone else have a problem similar? I've contacted samsung and unfortunately where I live, there is no samsung tech service providers, so what the fook? Also on the device care settings, it says no app battery usage but shows how much screen time it's been used, Help me Samsung! Here's a picture of the battery activity lol

2 Replies
meself
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Might of done this already but have you ran the diagnostic test
0 Likes
userfPE2co4r8n
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
My phone has been randomly freezing. I either then have to hard power it off and restart, or it does it on its own. This has been going on for about a month now.
0 Likes