JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth lagging or pausing playing music in car

(Topic created: 08-30-2023 12:42 AM)
userIendZkKoqn
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Is anyone has the same problem with this, I played the music in my car, and it keep stopping for one second, it just looked like lagging while playing music, I don't know that is my car Bluetooth problem or my phone . I'm using the zflip5.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of lagging music when connected to the auto's Bluetooth. Do you experience the lag when connected to other Bluetooth devices? Also check to see that there is a strong and stable data connection for streaming media.

There are some steps to try that may help.

1. Make sure the phone, the apps, and the vehicle's Bluetooth system software is all updated fully. 

2. Remove unused devices from the vehicle's Bluetooth system.

3. Reset Network settings on the phone. This will remove paired devices and saved networks (such as saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections), so you would have to re-connect to all wireless devices. Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings (you may have to enter a pin/password) > Reset

4. Clear the cache partition and repair apps in the Recovery menu of the phone. To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears
- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET)
- Use power button to select.
- Run the repair apps option and your device will restart.

If you continue to experience the lagging or pausing of music when connected to the vehicle, we recommend submitting an error report in the Members app. https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Could the quality of the music be set a bit high and the song is lagging because of limited network coverage? Does this happen with any other Bluetooth devices, or in any other locations?
0 Likes
userPvs8ZEgCSf
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Same issue with my Fold5. It's awful. I've had the same truck for 3 phones now, so it's definitely the phone that's the issue.
userIendZkKoqn
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You right, I still has my s23 ultra, tried to connect with same vehicle, it worked normal.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of lagging music when connected to the auto's Bluetooth. Do you experience the lag when connected to other Bluetooth devices? Also check to see that there is a strong and stable data connection for streaming media.

There are some steps to try that may help.

1. Make sure the phone, the apps, and the vehicle's Bluetooth system software is all updated fully. 

2. Remove unused devices from the vehicle's Bluetooth system.

3. Reset Network settings on the phone. This will remove paired devices and saved networks (such as saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections), so you would have to re-connect to all wireless devices. Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings (you may have to enter a pin/password) > Reset

4. Clear the cache partition and repair apps in the Recovery menu of the phone. To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears
- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET)
- Use power button to select.
- Run the repair apps option and your device will restart.

If you continue to experience the lagging or pausing of music when connected to the vehicle, we recommend submitting an error report in the Members app. https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/raising-an-error-report-via-samsung-members-app/

0 Likes