Original topic:

Car Mount for Fold 6

(Topic created: a week ago)
qazza
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hey everyone! Just preordered the Fold6, it’ll be here by the 24th. I’m switching back from iPhone 13 Pro Max after being a Samsung wielder since the S3 was kicking but switched a few years ago from a Note 7 due to a moment of weakness. However due to the size of it unfolded I know it won’t fit in my current wireless charging dash mount in my truck. Does anyone have any recommendations of a dash mount for the Fold6? I’m looking for the following - Wireless Charging - Automatic open and close (the one I have currently is an iOttie) and some mounts now will actually rotate 90 degrees with a push of a button. That would be a plus but not needed. Please help!

1 Reply
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@qazza I have been using this mount for years. It charges wirelessly. It closes automatically when it detects the phone. There is a button to click to open the mount so you can remove the phone. This will work with the phone folded or unfolded. 

I don't use the suction cup. I use a Proclip mount to provide a mount on the car. And then some parts from iBolt and RAM mount to connect the Proclip to the Gaze. Sounds complicated but works great. 

Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 09.24.54.png

20240702_075215.jpg

0 Likes