Original topic:

Carrier Services?

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I got the unlocked version of the Fold6, and I'm wondering... how do I get the carrier software. Some things seem to be wonky because it's not Tmobile I think...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
To get the t mobile video calling feature, you would need a t mobile branded phone, not an unlocked version

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
CosmicRayr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
If you want "carrier software" it might only be on the carrier phone if you're talking about bloatware. If you are talking about the apps like the T Mobile call thing or something else then install it from the Play Store or Galaxy Store. (Some might be not available on the Play Store or Galaxy Store.)
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
T mobile's apps are in the Play store. The account app, Tuesdays and visual voicemail. Nothing should be wonky with an unlocked phone on T-Mobile's network. What problems are you having?
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Video calling is different than on Tmobile, and when going from wifi to lte/4g calls drop, various other issues
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

If you want video calling download the Google Meet app it works great 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I *have* video calling but it's not the same. On tmobile phones it has a built in video calling in place of Google meet.
0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
To get the t mobile video calling feature, you would need a t mobile branded phone, not an unlocked version

0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You can put it on an unlocked phone. Honestly I know the process, just wondering if anyone else has already done it. Files weren't available yet last I checked.
0 Likes