JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Chime and vibration when opening the phone

(Topic created: 03-17-2024 04:47 AM)
PatchesRuS
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Has anyone else had problem where out of no where when I open my fold 5 ether a chim sound happens or phone will vibrate and I can find where to shut it off 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@PatchesRuS Have you checked to see if you have a routine which is triggered when the device is opened? 

To determine what is causing this, you can use Samsung's Nice Catch. If you don't already have that installed:

1. Go to the Galaxy Store
  2. Download Good Lock
  3. Open Good Lock and click Nice Catch to install it. 

Once you have Nice Catch installed:

1. Open Good Lock
  2. Click on Nice Catch
  3. Enable it and also enabled Sound history and Vibration history. After the phone vibrates or rings, you  can return to Nice Catch and click the titles "Sound history" and "Vibration history" to see what triggered. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@PatchesRuS Have you checked to see if you have a routine which is triggered when the device is opened? 

To determine what is causing this, you can use Samsung's Nice Catch. If you don't already have that installed:

1. Go to the Galaxy Store
  2. Download Good Lock
  3. Open Good Lock and click Nice Catch to install it. 

Once you have Nice Catch installed:

1. Open Good Lock
  2. Click on Nice Catch
  3. Enable it and also enabled Sound history and Vibration history. After the phone vibrates or rings, you  can return to Nice Catch and click the titles "Sound history" and "Vibration history" to see what triggered. 
0 Likes
PatchesRuS
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
@LongHiker I did all that thanks for the help on that
0 Likes
PatchesRuS
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It worked some how the NFC app got turned on seeing I never use it lol thanks again man