Original topic:

Color correction mode intensity adjustment

(Topic created: 08-12-2024 07:04 PM)
Jae23
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I know there is Protan color blindness mode. but that color setting is to greenish. Isotherm any way to adjust intensity?
6 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You can change color filters and intensity. There is a quick panel button (if it's not there by default, you can add it), but you can also find it in accessibility/vision enhancements.  It's called "color filter".  In the accessibility settings, you would turn it on, chose the color overlay you want, and then adjust the opacity.  to change the color/opacity through the quick panel button, you would long press the button to bring up the colors/options and then set it.  You can then use the quick panel button to turn it on/off at will. You can use this in conjunction with the Proton color blindness mode.

0 Likes
Jae23
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
could you please tell me how to add it??
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Pull down from the top of the screen to expose the entire quick panel. On the top right side, you will see the edit pencil. Click that and then you will see the quick panel editor, choose the image on the right to edit. You will see the panel with available buttons. Select the color filter button and add it to the panel. Drag it to rearrange it to the position most convenient to you.1723514380437.jpg
0 Likes
Jae23
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I tried.. but this looks so weird...

In the Fold 4, there was a feature in color blind mode that allowed users to adjust the intensity, but starting with the Fold 5, this adjustment feature has been removed, making it completely useless. Has the option to adjust the intensity for color blindness been entirely removed?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
You can try different colors and intensity until you find the right combination. Also, it looks weird because you are not used to it.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You can also try one of the other color correction options other than protan to see if that helps.

0 Likes