Original topic:

Feedback for upgrading from Note10+ to Fold6

(Topic created: yesterday)
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have a note 10+ which I love but the Fold 6 has caught my attention. Any thoughts from the Samsung community as why to change?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Phil_42
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Gm first off I upgraded my 10+ to the S23 Ultra because the 10+ is know longer receiving any further updates if that helps you make your decision! and I must say I'm glad that I did.
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Get the S24 Ultra or wait for the S25 Ultra in January. The fold series is mostly a gimmick as far as I'm concerned, at least mainly because it doesn't have the embedded S Pen and They also can't seem to fix certain features that other brands are fixing, and then those other brands are selling the phone for cheaper.
0 Likes
cleverEyes
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
As other people have stated, Samsung is very behind with the fold lineup. Fold5 user here.

What do you see in the fold6 that you don't in other phones? If you're planning on buying it as just a phone that sometimes can be bigger, it's a waste of money. A waste of a lot.

However, if you plan on using it as multiple devices, (for me, it's my phone, DeX, tablet, second laptop screen, game console emulator), a fold accomplishes more than a standard flagship could ever.
0 Likes