Original topic:

Flip 5 screen quality issue

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
swrocks
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have deep dissatisfaction with the performance and durability of my Samsung Flip 5, which we have used for just over a year.

I have been a loyal Samsung customer for several years, previously owning both the Samsung Fold 2 and currently the Fold 5, neither of which exhibited any significant issues. Unfortunately, the Flip 5 has proven to be a major disappointment in comparison. Here are the specific issues I am experiencing:

1. Screen leakage: There is a noticeable dark spot near the hinge, which appears to be a screen leakage issue. This is highly concerning as it compromises the viewing experience and overall functionality of the device.

2. Air bubbles at the hinge: The hinge area has developed unsightly air bubbles, which is an indicator of poor durability and an apparent flaw in the folding design.

Given that this device is marketed as a high-end, premium product, and we just used it for a little bit over a year, I find this completely unacceptable. As a long-time Samsung user, I have never encountered similar issues with your Fold series, so I am quite taken aback by Flip 5's significant quality concerns. These defects reflect poorly on the productā€™s long-term reliability and damage the brand's reputation.

Anyone has the similar issues here?

20241020_112827.jpg20241020_112821_001.jpg

0 Likes
1 Reply
TechieK
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It's a flip, so flipping it too many times could damage the screen from what I heard
0 Likes