Original topic:

Is it worth upgrading from z flip 5 to z flip 6?

(Topic created: 11 hours ago)
Tankard
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
PLEASE do not turn this into a comment on another thread! I am looking for direct answers or links to reviews which will not happen if this gets collapsed into another thread like other posts. This is not asking for feedback, I am asking about features. I have asked several phone stores but unless they have a flip they dont seem very knowledgeable on the difference between the 5 and 6. Samsung support suggests the fold and avoids the question. 

I don't see any really useful upgrades but im also not seeing a lot of issues addressed in reviews, so I wanted to ask directly about what features are different between the 5 and 6. The feature I most want which is s pen screen compatibility, I know is not a feature. 
A lot of reviews sound almost identical to the 5, and while I love the 5, buying the same phone but with more AI that I have to go out of my way to turn off, feels like a downgrade to me. I can't tell if im missing features for the 6 that were added or fixed simply because they aren't being advertised or reviewed. 

Did they add samsung music back to the cover screen like the z flip 3 had? 
Ive heard they took away the gif maker too, which I use a lot which is a bummer. I did hear about the bubble for samsung messages (which is great!) but i dont want to update my current phone and lose the gif maker lol. 

Thanks for the help! 
0 Likes
10 Replies
Tankard
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
How do you like the fold6? I don't use most AI and I get the flip for the small size factor, so I haven't even looked at what might've been upgraded on the fold lol
0 Likes