JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

207 Replies
ceddes
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hi, owner of a S21 here since 2021. It's been a good run bug phone is definitely showing it's age with storage filling up and the battery getting shorter and shorter with each year. Its already paid off so I'm planning on upgrading soon. Originally I thought of the S24 since that's a pretty typical upgrade, but I consider the Galaxy Flip 6 since it's... Different.

I don't know why, but I find the concept of a vertically flipping smartphone to be fun to have and I assume after 5 iterations they got it 'right' but is it an upgrade worth making from someone who uses the S21?

What risks and other things I should expect if I switch to the Flip 6 instead of the S24?

Noobie
Nebula
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I guess its not that bad. You get more updates in the future, have a foldable phone...
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
There's plus and minus in either the fold seems to get screen issues
0 Likes
kkellogg1380
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I jumped from an S10 to a Fold4 two years ago. The only issues I've had with a folding screen were related to the inner screen's screen protector. I've gotten it replaced twice due to bubbling along the crease (the first is free, any others are $20-25) and when I first got it I typed with my fingernails clacking the screen so until I got used to not doing that I had small marks on the screen protector. When I first changed the protector all the marks went away. I've messed with the Flip 6 at best buy and it feels extremely solid and well built! Plus it has some unique features like translation that uses both the front and back screens
0 Likes
kkellogg1380
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Galaxy Ring, Black size 13

Pre-ordered on samsung.com

Order date: July 17

Initial shipping estimate: July 26

Delivery date once shipped: September 5 after weeks of being "guaranteed" by support that it would ship shortly

Arrived: September 4

Have used for two weeks now and have only charged once (after over 7 days it was still at 20%), love the thing but wished it didn't take almost two months to ship
0 Likes
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I have a note 10+ which I love but the Fold 6 has caught my attention. Any thoughts from the Samsung community as why to change?

0 Likes
Phil_42
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Gm first off I upgraded my 10+ to the S23 Ultra because the 10+ is know longer receiving any further updates if that helps you make your decision! and I must say I'm glad that I did.
0 Likes
SammyNerd83
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Get the S24 Ultra or wait for the S25 Ultra in January. The fold series is mostly a gimmick as far as I'm concerned, at least mainly because it doesn't have the embedded S Pen and They also can't seem to fix certain features that other brands are fixing, and then those other brands are selling the phone for cheaper.
0 Likes
cleverEyes
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
As other people have stated, Samsung is very behind with the fold lineup. Fold5 user here.

What do you see in the fold6 that you don't in other phones? If you're planning on buying it as just a phone that sometimes can be bigger, it's a waste of money. A waste of a lot.

However, if you plan on using it as multiple devices, (for me, it's my phone, DeX, tablet, second laptop screen, game console emulator), a fold accomplishes more than a standard flagship could ever.
0 Likes
Dickieknoer
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I was thinking about getting the fold 6, but I heard that there was bad reviews, is it worth getting?