JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Official Galaxy Z Fold6/ Z Flip6: Orders, Shipping, and Feedback Thread

(Topic created: a week ago)
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch 7/Ultra, Buds3/Bud3 Pro or Galaxy Ring you can post any order or tracking updates here.

This thread is for Galaxy Z Fold6, Flip6, Watch7/Ultra, Buds3, Buds3 Pro & Ring pre-orders!

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered:

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.):

- Unlocked or Carrier variant:

- Model, storage capacity, Color:

- Did you trade-In:

- Estimated delivery date:

Then, once it ships, please come back and post an update with the same information above, but the actual stated shipping and delivery dates, and maybe even let us know once it's received. 

tec-975.jpg

Here is my stuff:

- Date ordered: July 10

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: Didn't order a phone, but I pre-ordered the Watch Ultra and Buds 3 Pro

- Model, storage capacity: N/A

- You can share your trade-in info, if you want: Trading Galaxy Watch 5 Pro and Buds Pro

- Estimated delivery date: July 25th

207 Replies
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What do you think about the fold6 is it worth it?
0 Likes
Jim63
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I think if you're coming from the z-fold 3 or an earlier phone from that era. Then I think it would be worth the upgrade. Also multitasking with foldables is so much easier
0 Likes
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh I see thanks.
0 Likes
DOJO5
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
This phone is pure **bleep** finger print sensor stopped working after a week and now i have a small red green dot on my screen outta nowhere .
0 Likes
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I already ordered the fold6 unlocked 252gb straight from Samsung for only $350 with trade in I thought it was a good deal but I might return it after I test it
0 Likes
07thking
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
The ZF6 is worth it. The ZF5 is pretty close to ZF4, but each one is great. I'm glad I got the ZF6. You might like it. My advice is to go to a store where you can get hands-on. That's how I always decide.
Oriontek
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Thanks
wartur
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

img-20241003-wa0000.jpgimg-20241003-wa0001.jpg

This is my Fold 4, 1 month after warranty, Samsung offers paid repair... I don't know if Fold 6 has the same quality...
0 Likes