JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Please why can't I do system update  with my data?

(Topic created: 10-19-2023 01:50 AM)
Karozy
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Please why can't I do system update  with my data? Iphone has fixed this problem with their update, why is Samsung having difficulties? Some Samsung can use data while some can't,  after spending so much money on phone it seems i just used my money to buy trouble, if this isn't fixed ASAP i I'll go back yo iphone. Good riddance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Please be advised that some U.S carriers allow for updates over mobile data and some disable the ability also. My S22 Ultra can update over data using TMobile.

Also, my iPhone cannot update unless connected to WiFi

View solution in context

3 Replies
Dj2sHa3
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

So that option is available at least for me, but I also know that my 5G UW is fast as , if your data from mobile provider is slow in your location that's why your running into that issue and that's wassup that iPhone lets you download on that connection I still wouldn't go that route 😉

0 Likes
Solution
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Please be advised that some U.S carriers allow for updates over mobile data and some disable the ability also. My S22 Ultra can update over data using TMobile.

Also, my iPhone cannot update unless connected to WiFi
Wassim
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Some carriers disabled the updates over mobile data due to the plans that most people use if you are on tmobile as example you will be able to do so