Original topic:

Samsung Care + didn't transfer when I traded in my phones?

(Topic created: 05-25-2024 11:18 AM)
Xplicit
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Sa.sung Care + is a joke. They rob you of your money. People work hard for their money and these companies always find ways to rob individuals of their hard earned money. I've been a faithful Samsung user forever. I've upgraded my phones yearly and ever since the fold I've upgraded to the newest one. I also "thought" I've been paying insurance on my current Fold 5. Today I just opened the fold and I heard a crackling sound and the screen went dark on one side and the other side flickering and unresponsive. I made a claim and went to get it repaired and they couldn't find it. When I called samsung care plus they tell me that my fold 3 is insured and not my fold 5. I traded in the fold 3 two phones ago but they have been taking my money for insurance for it every month. Now they tell me I can't get that money back, I can't transfer it to this phone, nor can I get insurance on this phone since it's past 60 days of having it. It's complete robbery. All that money gone to insure a phone that sa.sung has and I don't.. Why don't insurance switch over to new phone when traded in? Why do customers have to call and cancel insurance on old phone when u trade in a phone to samsung for and upgraded phone? I can only imagine how many people are paying insurance on more than one phone due to this **bleep**.. I swear samsung is one more incident away from jumping ship and going with something else due to their lack of consideration towards their customers.. I've heard so much from people but I always defend this company's product. But it see.s I may have to apologize to these people as I now endure these short comings of this company. Big shame on you samsung. I understand losing 1 faithful customer won't do any damage, but eventually these type of discrepancies will rub enough people the wrong way. 

2 Replies
Solution
Srb79
Halo
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
How is that Samsung fault? It is your responsibility to cancel plan after you sell or trade in your phone. Care + contract clearly states that plan is active unless canceled and that plan is not transferable. Stop being a cry baby and take responsibility for your actions.
Xplicit
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
By all the crappy reviews online about this topic clearly states that I'm not alone in this matter.. Guess a lot of us are cry babies..