JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to use Google wallet when I had on my past phone.

(Topic created: 04-05-2024 01:51 PM)
userxpvWrNCDQy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Why
JUMP TO SOLUTION
userxpvWrNCDQy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have the zflip5. When I try to pay like I used to it doesn't work. I had Galaxy A515G. It worked perfectly. No problems. This phone is a disappointment.
0 Likes
userxpvWrNCDQy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have the Zflip5. I also added the Samsung wallet as was suggested. I tried to use it this evening with no luck.
0 Likes
Rydah
Planetary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Have you tested out nfc in any other way?

You can run diagnostics by going to: Settings>Device care>Phone diagnostics>NFC. What does it say there?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
userxpvWrNCDQy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ran diagnostics. NFC IS fine still doesn't work. I hate this phone.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Where did you buy it from? Is it an international version? What phone and FW version? What error are you getting? If it's a Google Safety Net issue you have to wait for Google to fix it. That's all done on their side and Samsung can't help you. If it's an international model then Google won't let you use region specific versions of wallet.
0 Likes
userxpvWrNCDQy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I just have a regular phone. I don't know what you mean by an international version. I wouldn't need that since I live in the US. I have my phone through Verizon. I initially went there, and the people there were USELESS!
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What error message?
0 Likes
userxpvWrNCDQy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
No error message. It just doesn't work.
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
What happens and what troubleshooting steps have you done?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Sometimes international versions are sold online, like at Amazon. Some people don't completely read the description, like when it says South American version. Some people buy their phones in other countries, not realizing they may be region locked. That makes it an international version. It sounds like you bought your phone in the US from Verizon, so it is likely the proper version.

0 Likes