Original topic:

Z flip 6 vibration intensity

(Topic created: yesterday)
Kioko
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hello, I have been having this issue where if someone calls me I cannot feel the vibration because it's too soft. My vibration intensity is already all the way up so I'm not sure what more I can do. Would it be the case I'm using on my phone right now?
10 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Is your phone in a pocket or purse?  It could be the case you are using, but in a purse you are never going to feel a vibration, unless it's positioned inside right next to your body and, even then, the thickness of the material would be a factor.

Kioko
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I'm keep it in my pocket I don't really put it in my purse
0 Likes
Kioko
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I do kind of think it may be the case I did buy a different one so I hope it's not the same issue
0 Likes
STRANGLEFIZZ
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Don't have a Z Flip 6 but a fold and my case is very protective my vibrations are hard and good why no try and contact samsung about the issue if the new case doesn't fix the issue
Kioko
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Will do thanks!!
STRANGLEFIZZ
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
One thing for sure them apple users don't flip or fold like usšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Kioko
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I actually just switched over from Apple šŸ™‚ had samsung before and the new flip really caught my eye! I'm loving it so far
0 Likes
STRANGLEFIZZ
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have been with samsung sense the flip Phones with keyboard my last one was the juke and my first smartphone was the S4 and first fold was the Fold 3
Kioko
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Nice!! For me it was the note 10 plus to then the note 20 ultra (big note fan) now I have the z flip and i really am enjoying it
0 Likes