JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Allow independent bud function for play/pause and noise control!

(Topic created: 12-15-2022 05:29 PM)
userGVVG0giufk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Samsung!

Please change the software to allow me to set different functions for each ear!

For example, for Touch and hold, if I select "volume down" for the left bud the right automatically goes to volume up, which is what I want.  Then allow me to make single tap different for left and right ear.  I want single tap on right ear to be play/ pause, and single tap on left ear to be noise control mode.  I have a pair of Jabra wireless buds that let me do just that.  

If I leave "Touch and Hold" for noise control it does it for both ears which I don't need.  I know I can do the double tap on the earbud edge in "Labs" but it is a pain!  If you don't tap in just the right place or it doesn't register both taps, then I get a pause and no volume control, or a track change.  AND it is too hard to tap the earbud edge in just the right spot while jogging or riding an indoor cycle.  

Let me play/ pause on the right ear only, noise control left ear only and hold on either side for volume! That would make me happy!  Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
userGVVG0giufk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Well, to partially help myself out I found an online article where the author advised to double tap at the back of the ear with his index finger.  This triggers the "labs" double tap for volume instead of having to aim for the edge of the earbud. I tried it and it worked really well for volume control!  https://www.androidpolice.com/samsung-galaxy-buds-2-pro-hidden-volume/  I would still like to have the ability to change single tap function per ear.  

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes