Original topic:

Auto switch buds 3 pro on the Galaxy book 3 360

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
useremYQV4LMfo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I got the new Galaxy Buds 3 Pro and I connected them to my Galaxy Book 3 360 and when I go to the settings for auto switching it says No Paired Buds.

The Buds app says there it is up to date.

I am signed into the same Samsung account as on my Tab S9 FE and my S24 Ultra which the Buds auto switch correctly on. I have unpaired and repaired it, i made sure everything is up to date and i cant figure out why it isn't working Screenshot (12).png

3 Replies
RD97
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm glad I am not the only one having this issue. My buds pro 2 are perfectly working on this but not the 3s. I'll keep trying to find a fix.
0 Likes
DIego964
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! I spoke to a Samsung expert about this issue and have been told that Samsung still has to release the update for compatibility with laptops. As they are right now they can switch perfectly with Android devices but not laptops. 

0 Likes
MarcVana
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yeah I've got the same issue, and moreover when I connect them they sound very muffled and bad. I read online it might be due to LE audio in the bluetooth settings, but without that I can't even connect them to the laptop. It's very bad, even airpods were connecting easier on Windows than Samsung Buds on Samsung Book...

Samsung Buds3 Pro + Galaxy Book 4 Pro 360

0 Likes