JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Brand New, Just Out of the Box, Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Question

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 10:40 PM)
user7DF1wXNy7b
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just received these buds today (9-5-2021).  Following instructions in the Quick Start Guide, I "charged my device."  The Buds and Case have been charging for more than a couple of hours now.  When I open the case, the Buds show that they are fully charged, however, the CASE's light is constant RED.

Should I be concerned about this, or will the case eventually "catch up" to the Buds?  There is no indication in the Quick Start Guide or anywhere else that I can find that tells me how long a "FIRST CHARGE" with the Buds inside the case will take.  Is there something wrong with the Case???

I haven't even used them yet or connected them to my device.  I am using the USB cable that came in the package.  Has anyone else experienced this and what was your solution?  Can anyone provide a solution, please?  Thank you!

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
The red led could signify Charging blocked due to abnormal temperatures contact us at samsung support .com for now visit https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mobile-devices/light-status-on-samsung-galaxy-buds-battery-indica...
0 Likes
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hope this helps
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
DAN003
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hope this helps 🙏
0 Likes
user7DF1wXNy7b
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for the replies, DAN003.  Just a few minutes after I posted this, the case color changed from red to green, so all is well as far as that's concerned.

0 Likes