JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 2 Pro widget not showing battery level for the case

(Topic created: 03-15-2024 07:19 AM)
dcdeane76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

When looking at the widget for the buds 2 pro, "while the buds are connected" it shows an icon for the buds and the case. It will show the batt level for the buds but not the case. Is this correct in it's function? If not how do I correct it? Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

@dcdeane76 When the case is open and at least one earbud is in the case (and making proper contact), the widget should show 2 separate items. The buds battery level on one line and the case battery level on the other line. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

that's what mine does. don't particularly like it, but oh well.

Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

@dcdeane76 When the case is open and at least one earbud is in the case (and making proper contact), the widget should show 2 separate items. The buds battery level on one line and the case battery level on the other line. 

dcdeane76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yeah. Your right. There apparently had be been just 1 bud in the case of you want to see the batt level for it. Thanks
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
That is just the way it is. Buds need to be in the case opened to get a battery level.
The case is basically just a battery pack.
dcdeane76
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Even with the buds in the case and and open it only shows the batt of the buds bit the case. Now, when the buds first connect to my device there is a pop up that does the battery info for both. That is the only way I know when the car needs to be charged. I don't know. It's weird