JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: Friday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

150 Replies
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yea will do. That definitely sounds like a good deal for the upgrade. Only downfall I see is no 45 w charging and the camera on the s 23 ultra is still superior imo.
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Broooo noooo šŸ˜­ I legit have multiple 45W setups for super fast 2.0 lmao. **bleep**. Photos I'm not too worried about I don't think there's going to be that much of a difference in short distance pictures anyways, right? I mainly use my phone for streaming, YT, I play a couple mobile games, notes, corn. Umm. What? Lol Wait what about DeX? I heard the Fold 4 (or 5?) didn't have DeX. Do you know if the Fold 6 has it? Also curious on the battery and brightness compared to the 23 Ultra as well. Like I said I still gotta dig
0 Likes
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Short distance you'll be fine. I went from an ultra to the s24 plus and love it except the camera zoom quality. Got tired of a square phone for awhile
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey guys, we appreciate the chatter. However, this thread is for the discussion of the Buds 3. You can find a feedback thread over on the Flips/Folds board if you would like to continue discussing the phones.

0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Whoops, my bad. I just saw this after I sent that last one! Copy
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Now I might be moving to a folding rectangle lol
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Loving my new Buds3 Pro. Better fit than the Buds2 Pro (surprisingly since the Buds2 Pro were amazing), better connection than the Buds2 Pro, and overall more appealing design and fun features. The adaptive and ANC modes are phenomenal. Highly recommended!
VinceBrody
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm loving the design and fit too. I've started having issues with mines today. The left bud loses sound and touch sensors do not work and when I'm on phone calls the other caller on the other end will start complaining that I sound distorted like a robot and the only way I've found to fix that issue is turning bluetooth off and on. Hopefully, the touch issues and losing sound is a software glitch and Samsung will release new firmware soon.
0 Likes
jspenceolson
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Do you think you'll exchange them for a new pair or ride it out and hope for software update fix?
0 Likes
Gareee
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Managed to get my buds 3 pro in under the radar. The cups this time have a snap plastic bottom on them, and I'm guessing that's why they could tear off.
Sound and features on them are great, but the live translate won't work on the s24 series until they add that support in an update, so I'm guessing part of the reason for the mass shipping delay is a major feature doesn't even work yet on their flagship phoned.
Really a botched launch. You can't even get a search result on how to activate it or change settings on it on them anywhere.
0 Likes