JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: Friday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

150 Replies
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Well I've have my white 3 pros for about a day now. I've had time to inspect them throughly, pull the tops off, go through all the settings, and listen to music for a few hours. These things are spot on perfect to me. The hardest thing I'm having is getting them back in the case lol. Only because they're way different then all the previous samsung buds. Gonna be a learning curve but to me these are great. Fit great and feel great in the ears.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yay, I am getting my White Buds 3pro today.
Hoping I hit the lottery with a perfect unit!
0 Likes
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I will say it does take a little more tug to get the tips off but that's just being really delicate with them
0 Likes
BIG_STAN88
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's wild that I have to wait over a month for my ear buds to arrive. 
0 Likes
Yeron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have been using Samsung's product for over 12 years, soley on mobile devices from Galaxy Neo.

I am still using Samsung's product including GalaxyS24 Ultra, S10 Note, S tab 8+, Watch classic 4, G9, The freestyle, and so on.

It is my 6th time ordering by pre-order to receive the newest product earlier than others, but I just got a email that my delivery had been delayed about a whole month.

All I had heard from customer center is to wait, without any further notice by repeating 'Unexpected delay'. 

It is your responsibility to deliver to pre-order customer on time. Not mine to bear and understand your demand and supply prediction.

I am now converting everything to Apple. Bye.
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Be thankful you didn't get them. The set I received are defective and look cheap.

That being said I'll stick with my Galaxy Buds2 Pro. I'd never go to Apple!
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are the buds 2 pro good investment or should i just get some knock off? I refuse to use airpods from apple they have me ear infections
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I really like my Buds2 Pro, I only ordered the Buds3 Pro because they offered ridiculous high discounts. If you're using a Samsung phone then the Buds2 Pro are a good investment. If you're using any other android I'd go with something else.

Apparently the discounts were warranted considering the janky buds im returning today.
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ok this helps me a lot thank you i have the s24 and i was looking for good headphones to use for my workouts and when im on the phone as well. Thank you
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Im sorry about that, you paid money on it just for it to be blah