JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: Friday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

149 Replies
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Depends on supply sometimes delays happen seems to be common over the years which includes apple
Yeron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Of course, but not on pre-order. One of their main promotional content is Early-bird. What are the difference btw pre-order and other order if pre-order's delivery is not made on time?
0 Likes
meself
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Think if you look at past pre orders and how they went you would understand what I meant
Yeron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have done pre-order for several times including S24 ultra early this year, but never was a delay.
Sigg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Going from Samsung to Apple SUCKS! The whole apple device felt unintuitive for me, or maybe just oversimplified to the point of being obnoxious šŸ˜‚ I made it seven days before I went back to my, at the time, 4 year old note 8 and tossed that heap of apple in a drawer, and ofc Verizon wouldn't take it back and cancel my payments so it just sat there for a year until paid off šŸ˜¬
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
Switching phone ecosystems because of slow shipping has to be one of the most wild takes I've ever heard.
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just happened to me also SMH šŸ˜• I ordered my mine on the 15 of July, and samsung delivery expectation is August 7 now I randomly checked just because I seen this post mine was also push back a whole month wow SMH September 25 now šŸ˜‘ šŸ˜’ šŸ˜Ŗ
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Word going out is that there is a manufacturing defect.
Best let them attend to this and get the improved manufacturing run when they get things worked out.
0 Likes
JusYan
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Just received on July 19th. I've read that the 3 pros had ear tip issues ripping easily and or hard to remove. I changed out mines but it hasn't ripped but hard to pull. Any other issues besides the ear tips? 
TheRabbi
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Apparently, some reddit user bought 10 sets and said that the white ones had one or more cosmetic flaws; the silver ones didn't. You'd know by now if you had any of those issues.
The other reported issue is the ear tips; they are unnecessarily hard to remove, resulting in some folks tearing theirs when they try. I managed to get my right one off fairly easy, but STRUGGLED with the left one. It finally came off, but I may have pulled the soft rubber ever so slightly off its hard base. They work, but I'm not sure how long that tip will hold up, so I'm hoping Samsung will make replacement tips available, just to have some spares.