JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: Saturday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

149 Replies
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's the risk of the preorder I suppose. I've had 5 successful ones so I was due I guess.

I won't be reordering them though, they feel cheap without the rubber coating.
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Dangg thats upsetting but still, i never pre order i rather just wait until all the bugs and any issues that is wrong with it to be all sorted out before i buy cause i def dont like wasting my money on something i really would be looking forward to
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
The upside to the pre-order is the high trade-in value and extra incentives. Usually it works out just fine and I get my device $100-500 cheaper than my friends depending on the device. My S24 Ultra was $300 total after all discounts and trade in.
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Oh wow!! So yeah your definitely saving some money but like i see on here everyone is having a bit of an issue with the buds 3 which is kinda sad hopefully they fix it soon
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Unless they go back to the drawing board completely they will never be right for me. Hopefully the next generation goes back to their old style.
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
That is very true, but i just got my watch and s24 a little over 2 weeks ago and im still finding out new things about them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yeah I'm still finding new things on my phone 6 months later. I've had the watch 6 Classic for a year and it's been flawless. It's a shame the new ultra is missing the rotating bezel.
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Oh i have the 6 i dont have the rotating bezel and thats fine, the connection between my watch and phone is WAYYY better than my iphone and apple watch
Harpbri
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I prefer having the rotating bezel because of my work. Sometimes it's nice to be able to rotate it and see my notifications without actually touching the screen.
Yeron
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Actually, there are hundreds of offline stores in South Korea to experience the new products prior to purchase right after the Unpack event, but only 2 stores in the US. It made me a bit weired as they do not suggest any chance to change customer's mind, but rather force them to purchase, and get refunded afterwards. To add, this is Samsung's official response to me when I asked for early-bird event to actually see and use the device on hand.