JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: yesterday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

149 Replies
Ziahh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Someone ear got burnt from the earbuds while working out as he was wearing them, i think its good that they are taking an extra month cause they need to fix whatver is wrong with them
JRMartinez
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Should I cancel order? I got $50 credit no longer available
0 Likes
kmb1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm not going to cancel mine, because every Samsung device I have owned so far has been top quality. So until they prove otherwise, I have faith that they will fix whatever problems are occurring with the Buds3 before they are delivered en masses. I also would never get the deep discount that they're giving me now if I cancelled and decided to re-order later.
But a tough choice to make, definitely .
0 Likes
JRMartinez
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm going to wait it out.
0 Likes
BizSAR
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Having mine shipped directly. Once they were shipped they were not recalled. I'm taking delivery tomorrow. I'd rather wait now! No email from Samsung regarding issues.
0 Likes
ansarimsj
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same here, but got the email saying as delayed for galaxy watch ultra.

Yet receive email on the buds 3 pro
0 Likes
adam478
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I also ordered it on 7/14 and Samsung said the estimate pickup date was 7/24 at that time. I also chose a best buy for a pickup location. 5 days ago I got an email saying it will arrive a month later 8/23. I was **bleep** but I soon learned it was because of a quality issue. But just yesterday, I got an email saying they don't know when I will get my earbuds, and the estimated pickup date is "TBD" and they cannot provide a pickup date right now. I hope this is because of the quality issue but I really hope I can get my earbuds soon. And idk Abt you but I chose the pickup option rather the delivery because Samsung told me I would get it a month earlier if I choose in store pickup. If I chose delivery, the estimated delivery date would be 8/23 rather the pickup date would be 7/24 and I wanted to get these earbuds asap (you can tell I'm very excited)
0 Likes
Jason29
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Anyone know when the Galaxy Buds 3 pro will be released to retail stores? ( Best Buy, ect ) 
RprovittJ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ordering them on Samsung.com has them scheduled to be delivered in late August...so maybe around that time
Jason29
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks for the reply, bro! I've been watching YouTube videos about the Pro 3 model having ear tip issues. I'm not a big fan of ordering high-priced items online. I would rather buy it off the shelves at retail stores.