Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

313 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds
Traded in my Buds Pro for the Buds3 Pro and I am absolutely glad I did the Buds3 Pro are amazing and the best part is I can adjust them in my ears without having to worry about touch issues (playing/stopping music) or having to enable block touch
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I had to go to Samsung 837 and was having major issues with my Buds 3pro. They failed the audio test. They replaced the buds, not the case. When I paired them with my phone, they still had the previous owners name still attached to the buds. Unbelievable! The hissing is gone, voice control is still not working properly, and it is constantly activating the next song in the middle of a song with a beep.
Having to constantly turn on and off voice control to get them to work properly is not good. Have to make another appointment is ridiculous!
0 Likes
RenatoJR71
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Buds2 pro.... 3's overpriced.
Outside Samsung ecosystem....
Nothing ear(a)'s
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
The Galaxy Buds3 base model are great20240917_170727_1000010274_1726607255.jpg
0 Likes
Whpl50
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
These have been the worst pair of Galaxy Buds I've owned. Just sent them back for the second time for repair. Bluetooth went out the first time, not there is a piercing static/popping sound in the right ear bud and it refuses to charge sometimes. The sound is decent but not great honestly my Buds Live are still my go to and sound better. Not happy hopefully they completely replace them this time.
Munnou
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Can someone please  share his opinion regarding Buds 2 Pro vs Buds 3 Pro performance?

0 Likes
betancd
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Personally, I prefer the 3 Pro. They fit better, sound much better, and have better controls. My only con is that putting them in the case is a little weird since you have to put them in backwards.
Carlos_Glez
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same opinion 3 Pro are much better but no to easy to put back on case
0 Likes
Soma-
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Case design is awful imo .... they need to rethink this design before the next iteration
0 Likes
Astif_Caulkinyeras
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have both and prefer Buds 3 Pro. 3 sounds noticeably better with its 24bit/96khz mode and custom EQ. Bass is tight and reminds me of over ear planar headphones. Also fit is better and the controls work well.
0 Likes