JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: a month ago)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
149 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello everyone, We want to welcome you all, and thank you all for being part of the Community. We know this is an exciting time of year and everyone is trying to get their orders in.

We wanted to reach out as a reminder, the community operates on a peer-to-peer support model. While our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

For questions or concerns, or if you need assistance with placing orders, trade-in concerns, etc. you will need to contact the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

0 Likes
KSal
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Got the white buds 3 pros showing up today and trading in my original buds pros. Kinda nervous after reading there's some quality issues with some of the white ones. I guess we'll see
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Tomorrow for me with the silver
0 Likes
Members_nHb1Clg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'd cancel and trade a random pair of wireless earbuds. I just got the B3P in today and it has quality issues out the box. Theres a whole subreddit of people talking about scratches, random black dirt, and eartip defects.  The quality of the materials feel way cheaper than previous version as well.  

0 Likes
Joshua21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are the Buds 3 Pro still scheduled to be released on the 24th this month 
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's a mixed bag of news regarding the Buds. On Samsung's website, shipping dates are now the end of August. On Amazon's site, they have been pulled altogether. Best Buy they show as sold out coming soon. Walmart still shows shipping on the 24th, and that too will probably get halted.

This is because Samsung is going through a quality control inspection.

Pre-orders have been shipped already!

This is an email that Samsung has sent out to UK customers!

image (1)_1000022447_1721416842.jpg
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey everyone, 

My Buds 3 pro are set to arrive tomorrow, and I'm sure everyone has seen the buzz. The tips breaking off, quality control, Amazon de-listing them, and apparently there's a new release date online for August 28th. I took advantage of the trade-in discount for my buds 2 pro, but if tomorrow I'm receiving buds 3 that should be recalled, I'm hoping I don't still need to send in my buds 2. Obviously until the quality issue is fixed. Does anyone know if this is a total issue for all buds, if it was just a handful of batches, some lemons, etc? I'm just not quite sure what steps to take when I receive them tomorrow and I haven't received any guidance from Samsung in my email or in my online account on the website, just what I've seen in articles, the date moving to August 28th, and some YouTuber's reviews of the tips snapping off. Any advice would be great. I also have Samsung Care + activated right now (the one email I did receive). 
Tyia! 
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
It is my understanding that the main issue is removing the tips. If they are removed improperly, they can rip.

As long as you invert the tip first and pull from the base, being careful not to use your fingernails, you shouldn't have a problem.

When you open your buds, check for blemishes. There have been reports of blemishes on some units.
I am also receiving my Buds tomorrow. I won't need to change the tips, I usually wear the medium, so I should be fine.
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I always switch to foam tips, so even if they rip, it's whatever. But it's the language the reps have been using with me I don't understand. Calling the quality issues "fake news" and then the next rep says, if you DO get a defective pair, we can return and re-order it for you. What? 1721423606961.jpg1721423606990.jpg
0 Likes
userA3v9vxfiSv
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
We should return it
0 Likes