Original topic:

Buds 3 connection distance

(Topic created: yesterday)
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi all. My grandmother got her Buds3 about a week ago. She traded up from Buds2. She is telling me (I still have to test) that she is getting much less range and asked if this is normal. Absolutely not, right? She also just upgraded to the S24 Ultra from a Note 10+ in the same week, so she has the latest and greatest of everything -- anyone else seeing this issue? 
2 Replies
Tjacobso
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Is she connecting to a phone, tv? Is she walking to different rooms from the device shes playing from? The buds 3 are bluetooth 5.4 which has good range. However if you walk to different rooms walls may cause issues.
0 Likes
UnrulyRotors
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
In the post I specified she is using an S24 Ultra, so should be a great connection. She is comparing the distance to the Buds2 directly. She always leaves her phone in the same place and does the same stuff. With the Note 10+ and Buds2 she got better range.

The S24 is using BT5.3 so it's gonna be more based on that range, but that's much better than BT5.0 on the note 10.. That's why I'm asking if anyone else is having this issue. Knowing all the issues with the buds3 pro, this seems possible.

0 Likes