Original topic:

Buds 3 pro's

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Foss81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I like the sound and fit. One of my biggest disappointments is the lights. Why do they need to be physically activated. And why do they need to be physically activated every time. Why can't they be software controlled with an on/off button. Just a thought
8 Replies
DalgleishGX
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Here's the ridiculous thing.

You can turn them off via software from the "Buds lights are on" notification.

The ability to turn them on/off is already coded but they won't fully implement it.
Foss81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I never noticed that. I usually forget to turn them on
0 Likes
VenomMouse
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just got my buds 3 pro and this was my biggest disappointment for them so far. Samsung really missed an opportunity not only to have them software controlled to allow users to either turn them on and off through software but also being able to get the lights to pulse with the audio that is playing through them. For instance having them sync with music. That would have been a great feature. Hopefully samsung will implement these in future updates
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've had my Bud3 Pro earbuds for about a month, and I like them very much. I can't understand why there are lights on the earbuds. Any time they are illuminated, they are wasting battery power shortening the playing time per charge. I wish there was a setting to permanently turn off the LEDs.
0 Likes
Foss81
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
They are good for at night time. šŸ˜€
0 Likes
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
For what purpose?
0 Likes
JWG82
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
To find when dropped in the dark, and for the pure fun of it. Don't shame us for what we find enjoyable.
0 Likes
MrTaxi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
And why is there no option to have the lights on during a call only?