JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds+ Ambient mode suggestion

(Topic created: 05-15-2022 06:48 AM)
Members_LPArtNd
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My main use of buds+ Ambient mode is to help hear other people talk to me, or the Announcer in public place, such as the Airport while I listen to music.  However when I turn on Ambient mode, and especially with max volume,  all I can hear is the ambient fan-sound, and water fountain sound.   I suggest if the Ambient mode audio input is processed through a low-pass filter to filter off higher frequency sound (> 500kHz) and amplify only human voice spectrum, like actual human ear does, this mode would be much more useful.  To push the idea further, if buds+ can detect human voice actively and temporarily lower the audio sound volume to high-light human voice, that would be a great feature in buds+. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes