Original topic:

Buds2 Pro Low Audio

(Topic created: 5 hours ago)
ElectroRaider
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Recently I've noticed that my left earbud is suddenly quieter then the right. I made sure its clean both with and without the earpiece. Yet it didn't help the situation, any known reason for why this is happening? Or if there's a more thorough way I can possibly clean it?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Twistedp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would try resetting them through the wearable app, then forget them from your Bluetooth. I had this happen to me and doing that seem to fix it. Best of Luck hope that helps..
0 Likes
ElectroRaider
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I did try this, it kinda helped, but the audio is still noticeably different. It seems as if the left ones there to provide noise canceling. It's not really significant, but it's still very quiet. Thank you for responding with some help, though.
0 Likes
Twistedp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Do you use the settings for noice canceling on one ear bud maybe turning that setting off will help...
0 Likes
ElectroRaider
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just looked. I don't think there's an option for that. I would take one earbud out to see if it was the noise cancelation since it can't work unless you're using both buds. But to no avail, that wasn't the case. I also did reset them so it couldn't have been that
0 Likes
ElectroRaider
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I found a temporary solution. As you can see, I adjusted this drastically. I'm speaking with support about the actual earbuds, and I might have to send them in to get them checked for a more permanent solution, unfortunately.1722091959775.jpg
0 Likes