Original topic:

Earbud Suggestion

(Topic created: 07-08-2022 01:36 PM)
cdshotz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi Samsung,

I have a suggestion for new earbuds. Could you please make one with the original Level-U tips. The current tips cause issues (i.e sinus) for a lot of people. The Level-U tips were perfect.

4 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
I wish Samsung would create a bone conduction headset, with all the features of buds, so you don't have to jam things in your ears at all. They're healthier for your ears and are safer to wear too, as they allow you to hear your surroundings, like when walking or biking or working in a warehouse or back office.
0 Likes
DarkPhox
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
The Buds Live were basically this, just people complained about the ANC on them due to it only blocking low level frequencies and even then it was also open backed technically so there wasn't a proper seal for the ANC to fully work so you still heard things around you
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Not even close to being the same thing. With bone conduction headphones you're meant to hear sounds around you. They also are not inserted into your ear canals, so your ears can breath, which is a natural healthy state for them to be in. Ask any ENT.

https://youtu.be/auHFJvylsG0
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.