JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature request: Allow In-ear detection for Media and Calls

(Topic created: 04-25-2024 08:01 AM)
ChrisFuLai
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The wearable app is fine, but why can't I disable in-ear detection when I'm listening to music? The app allows me to do this when I'm in a phone call, but not when listening to media. Why not? Obviously, the firmware has the switch to ignore it, so why can't the software have the switch for media as well? My sensors in my budspro ear buds are flaky and cut out a lot. Especially when I'm walking or shoveling snow. I just want to disable this feature when I am sure I don't want it switching to the phone speaker or any other device. Can you add the switch to this application?

Otherwise, can you give us an override? I assume the reason is that it uses the detectors to turn off when it's in the case. In that case, I could unpair them or disable Bluetooth. I guess you can sense when they're charging, so couldn't you just disable the feed when they're charging? 
 Hopefully someone from Samsung could respond.

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.