JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 05:06 PM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just returned the pros, I tried everything I could to keep them bought memory foam tips, but I couldn't get past the left ear really hurting, do I picked up the buds 2, only been a few hours but definitely more comfy
0 Likes
Swtlatina19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Memory foam tips? Where do you get those?
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Tons of then on Amazon, don't remember which company I chose but they are really nice, just put them on the buds 2, of you can't decide which to buy ask me again and I'll look up the names, also got them in one day!
0 Likes
Swtlatina19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you. I'll check it out. My left bud keeps falling off.
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Which buds do you have, my problem was with the left one of the buds pro
0 Likes
Swtlatina19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the buds 2. The battery life doesn't seem that great. My originals last longer. I had a full charge at 1pm and by 3pm the buds were already at 65%
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same here but the buds pro are also the same,I use one at a time so it's not a terrible problem for me but they can't compare to the buds plus, the only reason I bought new ones are my buds plus batteries are starting to die, but they lasted much longer
0 Likes
Swtlatina19
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I bought the buds2 bc I am interested in the noise canceling but using the noise canceling should not drain the battery this much. You think the battery on the buds pro drain fast?
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm actually not interested in anc,I never used it, but I do believe they will cause more battery drain, I've read and watched many videos that say the more features you use the more the battery will drain, I only use the ambient mode, I react to hear what's going on around me. I rarely use them for music, especially since the pandemic, I haven't been to the gym, so I use it mostly for phone calls, messages and hands free, especially when out and about and my phone is in my bag. And also, I like it much better than my phone in the car.
0 Likes
useryRpNKXHsND
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
"ear" not "era". Typo