Original topic:

Galaxy Buds3 Pro Issues!!!

(Topic created: Saturday)
Lazarus87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Why is it that Samsung advertised 24-bit at 96 kHz, but I have to wait for an update to receive this feature on my Galaxy S24 Ultra and Tab S9 Ultra? Neither does the buds support A.I. translation as of yet on my devices. Additionally, the "Auto Switch" feature is buggy. It randomly switches from my Galaxy S24 Ultra to my Tab S9 Ultra even when my Tab S9 Ultra is not in use. I had to turn off the feature. While the buds are in my ear and I momentarily do not listen to anything, there are sound lag issues that create somewhat of a spacious sound when playing content. I would have to disconnect the buds and reconnect them for the sound to return to normal. Lastly, the buds drain extremely fast. It's like 1% every 2 minutes with ANC/Ambient Mode off and the volume at around 50-75%. I don't know if that's normal or if it's a defect.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Xiro
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
So it is all based off the headphones software version amd the phone software version. The ai translation is currently onky available with thr flip and fold 6 simce they dropped with the new buds one ui 6.1.1 shoukd bring those features to eligible products
0 Likes
Imprezz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Check for updates
0 Likes