Original topic:

Galaxy Buds3 Pro problems!

(Topic created: yesterday)
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I don't know if it has happened to any owner of the Buds3 Pro. But something very strange happens to me, I don't know if it's just me... I was just listening to music and I broke an empty water bottle and my headphones sounded strange as if a can broke but with intervention in music. Like it's interference. I did it with other bottles and it always happens. I just ask if anyone else does it happen?
11 Replies
userAO8edngSJn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same with me . I thought it was just me and they were new and need an update
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ohhh, now we are two. I don't know why Samsung is having too many problems with the last devices, first with the Galaxy S24 Series, the new Galaxy watches and now the new Galaxy Buds.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
Sad to read that this is happening with all this samsung devices
0 Likes
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I think they are very relax leaving the quality out...
userAO8edngSJn
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
They're following the model. Release unfinished fix with recalls or updates
OldSoldier
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have pre-ordered the Buds 3 Pro and may cancel due to the problems described here and other threads.
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I don't say anything, i just say is better wait Samsung work on it or just buy the buds2 Pro. Those were my older one and they were excellent quality, this new model is just little bit better...
OldSoldier
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the Buds 2 Pro. Guess I'll just hang on to them.
JonathanZal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
The Buds3 Pro is good because you don't accidentally press the buttons, but I think the noise canceling and sound quality are almost the same...It's up to you, but as you can see, a lot of people are having problems with the Buds 3 Pro.