JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds 3 pro light strips showing different brightness

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Rathlos2000
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Had just gotten my new buds and usually like to watch review and guides on anything I buy. 

But came across a reviewer saying some people noticed the light stripes on the buds have different brightness from eachother.

Looked at mines and bummer, not sure if it's a defect or an issue that can be fixed in a future update. Can also be affecting early batches, I already had to wait a month before receiving mines due to a recall.

Really hard to show in picture but the left bud is more brighter compared to the right. The left earbud has more of a glare from the light.
4 Replies
Klarp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I heard people saying they turned the lights off cuz it drains battery. Mine is supposed to come tomorrow, so I hope i don't get any issues
Rathlos2000
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ya I mean it sounds great, just a aesthetic issue hopefully can be resolved with an update
Options
Galaxy Buds
If you can i suggest returning and get a replacement just to be on the safe side
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Rathlos2000, Welcome, and thank you for being part of the Community. We understand the disappointment in the brightness of the blade lights differing.

The earbuds would need to be serviced to have the lights corrected. 

You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by contacting customer support at 1-800-726-7864. You can also reach out to a moderator for assistance in setting up a service ticket.

If you purchased the earbuds from Samsung.com, are within the 15-day return period, and wish to return them, you will need to contact E-Commerce by calling 1-855-726-8721.

For assistance outside the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html