JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to check which galaxy buds version do I have?

(Topic created: 07-15-2022 02:55 PM)
userky776fyDnC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! Has anyone ordered Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro headphones from overseas stores? I ordered from fruugo, but noise cancelling did not work for them and I asked the trader for the money back. He did not accept the return, but asked me for the transport money and sent me another package. The people from Samsung Romania told me that after SN, headphones appear from Vietnam and it is possible that noise cancellation will not work because of this. I didn't open them to check them because I wanted to send them to someone as a gift, so as sealed. What do you advise me to do? Is there any chance to check if they are good without removing them from their seal? Or, the better question is: how to check which version of headset do I have? Will it be ok with the EU standards for noise cancelling?

0 Likes
7 Replies
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Are you already paired the Buds??

**You need Connected with your buds to open Earbuds Settings**

If yes you can jump to >> Galaxy Wearable >> Earbuds Settings >> About Earbuds >> You can see the Serial Numbers and Model Numbers for your Earbuds..
0 Likes
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
Here's the steps:Screenshot_20220715-054024_Galaxy Buds Live Manager_402_1657878024.jpgScreenshot_20220715-054133_Galaxy Buds Live Manager_406_1657878093.jpgScreenshot_20220715-054104_Galaxy Buds Live Manager_404_1657878064.jpg
0 Likes
userky776fyDnC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Okay, sir, I followed your steps, and I got here.

Screenshot_20220715-155227.png

0 Likes
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
did you have software update??
0 Likes
userky776fyDnC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So...I did put both headset in my ears. I pressed Software update and...it showed only this.

Screenshot_20220715-160802.png

0 Likes
Ch_k37
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
maybe try to unpair it first, then paur it again... maybe something wrong with the connection between your buds and your phone..
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes