Original topic:

Neck stretching won't calibrate

(Topic created: Tuesday)
papertigers666
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey! I am having issues trying to calibrate my galaxy buds 3. While calibrating, it asks to have your head level until you hear a chime, then it asks to tilt your head down until you hear a chime, and finally it asks to tilt your head back with your chin up for the final calibration and it won't pick up the movement. Everything but tilting my head back for the final calibration works. Any recommendations?
8 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

That's the same step that I've never been able to get past I always just leave the neck stretch reminders turned off 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

papertigers666
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
**bleep**. Makes me wish the feature wasn't available at all. If I wanted to make a purchase with features that didn't work, I'd purchase an Apple product.
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

LOL Apple 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

fvadym
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was only able to calibrate when I opened my mouth during the final stage. lol

0 Likes
papertigers666
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I tried this and had no luck..
0 Likes
WilljLove
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Same issue as well. Nothing I can do to get it to pass
0 Likes
WilljLove
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just figured it out the issue. It seems it may be a directions problem than a software problem. On the last part where it asks to tilt the head back with chin up, do just that: essentially looking up, not straight forward. I guess it needs to calibrate while looking down and then up.
0 Likes
papertigers666
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Can you elaborate on this a little more? On the last part, I look up with my chin up and still no luck....
0 Likes