Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 01:26 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Richboirich
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I absolutely LOVE the Galaxy Buds Live!!!! It's the best headset around!!!
0 Likes
userTataba
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
they are costly but the sound is great and they color is I have us also great
0 Likes
adamplacker
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Loving mine!!
0 Likes
terryok
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I cantwait t try them i have regular swing buds were 89 they rock but not like the apple icons I had t or tims. I'm excited about the galaxy buds
0 Likes
BklynPeach
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I wanted to love these buds. I don't. Between the consistent falling out my ears,and hanging up on calls. It's too much to deal with and the battery life is another story.
Bangladeshi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Too expensive

0 Likes
user9yIB62HVbc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
nice
0 Likes
DonnaH62
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
These look amazing! How do I order ?
0 Likes
Boosie44
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I think are great 3 mics makes it better
0 Likes
MasterofallPuppets
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I don't think I'll be putting beans in my ears anytime soon.