Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 01:26 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
TSOMind
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Purchased these and returned. The buds are both superior to the live. Noise cancelation doesn't do anything near the capability of the buds. Really wished it would've been better.
Mimi27
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
how we can make them on mute ?
0 Likes
usercYJSaD2emj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Mines are garbage, can barely hear when playing music and cant answer or hang up calls from the ear bud, very frustrating!
0 Likes
alv70
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
must have !!!!!!
0 Likes
lamon
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
OMG they look so cool I want them
0 Likes
Eliasoliveira
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
this is on my list for this Christmas
0 Likes
user_29sbdk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
ya
0 Likes
userNMeyMDprQ7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would love 💘 to get this 😍.
0 Likes
muffin221
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
question for someone at Samsung. I have a Samsung phone and I cant remember to password. how do I get it?
0 Likes
jool
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm going to buy it,I really want to have a ear bud
0 Likes