Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 01:26 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
userWWh2Z78OKx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Mine were $125.
0 Likes
userJR5voLVyN8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
love em
0 Likes
melissa1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
nice
0 Likes
melissa1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I want
0 Likes
user2nSVPVSzbl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
, x
0 Likes
PinkoutLoud
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
just got the buds live and my right side doesn't charge with the left at the same time
0 Likes
Johnny2568
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
my ear buds live will not connect anymore
0 Likes
userWWh2Z78OKx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've recently purchased these and they have great sound and mic. The voice is like surround sound.. The person on the phone complained they could hear about every little sound around me, said it sounded like paper rattling. They are pretty comfortable in a lady's earns.
0 Likes
user1tMCM9OhD1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
uninstall and reinstall wearable... then hold down on touchpads on both.... and if that doesn't work goto search bar for internal search on your phone and make sure they are in stero mode and not mono.... for some reason mine went into mono on their own
0 Likes
LucyLucy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
...still wondering about these wearables. Are they safe for the hearing/ears...🤔
0 Likes