Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Galaxy Buds Live: A Closer Look

(Topic created: 10-09-2020 01:26 PM)
Samsung Dusty
Samsung Employee
Options
Galaxy Buds

It only takes a glance to realize that Samsung’s newest earbuds are unlike anything you’ve seen or worn before.

Featuring a stylish and ergonomic design that’s engineered to fit comfortably in your ears and stay there, the Galaxy Buds Live offer a truly premium listening experience – one that brings your sound to life. They do this by combining sound innovations that support deep, rich audio and crisp call quality together with active noise cancellation (ANC) technology that’s optimized specifically for use in open-type earbuds, and offers the ability to instantly tune in (or out) of the world around you.

Galaxy-Buds-Live-Designer-Interview_main_2.jpg

Check out the infographic below to learn more about the updates and enhancements that make the Galaxy Buds Live. Be sure to drop a comment and let us know what you think! Galaxy-Buds-Live-Spec-Infographic_main.jpg

291 Replies
Keghead
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
This is not true, the ear bud live doesn't come with the note ultra. the request ear buds are the one that you plug in to your phone.
fathog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
those look cool
frenchrapp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
how much are they
LiquidTitanium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
like $169
MrsVR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I also enjoy my buds ! but have yet To get text
messages read out loud! I only get notification that says: messages messages 2 new message ?
aren't these supposed read messages/text word for word out
lond?? The wearable App settings gives you The option
to read Messages out loud.
anyone else get messages read out loud ?
they announce callers names , but done read out text messages....
Agent37
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm experiencing the same issue.
MrsVR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
when I got the ear buds They read aloud text one time, then after the update Nothing. makes no sense they are to expensivee to not read text aloud .
Agent37
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I totally agree.
Mis4U
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
where can I find them and what are the costs
Chefboyrdeeumk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've had problems with all kinds of ear buds, I have 5 different kind because the way my inner ear is they all are uncomfortable and I can only wear them for maybe 30 minutes before they start irritating. These buds I hardly feel them in my ear extremely comfortable stays in sounds outstandingly clear