Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Bud Left ear too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Alright I'll try

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New updates on phones will cause them to reboot a little slower but it will definitely work

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I resetted it so do I wait or no? It didn't seem to help

Highlighted
Constellation

galaxy ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My ear buds arent working properly i dont have the media sync in the bluetooth advanced setting it just said ringtone sync and bluetooth control. I can hear one fine but the other one is faint can someone help ive tried resetting them multiple times nothing.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: galaxy ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive also tried using the touch pad but it only lets you put the right one up and the left one down

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive tried all the things in the artice in the troubleshooting guide including battery optimization. I think it might of happened with the touch pad when one was disconnected and i turned it down if there was an option to turn the left one up in the touchpad??? Maybe lol...

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can hear the left bud ok but the right bud is low and i put the volume all the way up...

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and baseband version via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.