JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swollen battery on Galaxy buds charging case causing battery drain

(Topic created: 03-28-2023 09:44 AM)
divya927
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there, I got my buds in December 2022 and they have been working fine until recently. The battery now keeps draining within an hour or so and my buds randomly disconnect on one side every few minutes, usually the right. There is sometimes cracking noise. I have noticed some swelling at the bottom of the case. The buds do not charge in the case at times and I have to plug the case into a charging point for the charging to be alright. I now notice a flashing yellow light in the LED case and a flashing white light on the outside of the case. Is there anything I can do about it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.

I can definitely see how this would be concerning! We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved. 

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc. 

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864. 

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back. 

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

Please feel free to reach out to one of our moderators as well using this link with the requested information above: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Belaythatorder
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
Since you've owned them less than a year I would recommend checking into manufacture's warranty coverage.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community.

I can definitely see how this would be concerning! We do have a specialized team that would be happy to help you with this situation. I would encourage you to reach out to this team directly to get this matter resolved. 

Please be aware, this team will be asking for specific information, such as your name, street address, email, place of purchase, bill of sale (to validate warranty status), and will request any documentation related to this incident. The additional documentation could include photos of an injury/damage, receipts or estimates of repairs, and/or medical documentation, etc. 

The quickest way to reach this specialized team is by calling 1-800-726-7864. 

Alternatively, you can reach out to our Facebook or Twitter Support teams to set up a call back. 

If you don’t wish to call, I would recommend speaking with our Live Chat team.

Please feel free to reach out to one of our moderators as well using this link with the requested information above: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

0 Likes